This template has dummy content included to guide you. Just watch the videos, then replace sections with your own information.
Get a free, one on one video appraisal of your newly edited resume so you can be sure you have got it right for your next job application.
Results increased dramatically ...
New CV is more striking ...
- Welcome to the course
- Before we begin...
- So what exactly is an Applicant Tracking System?
- The truth about what actually happens when you apply online for a job
- Test your general knowledge of ATS
- Headers and footers
- Graphics, logos, and tables
- 10 ways you can achieve the perfect resume length
- Test your knowledge of the best resume format for ATS
- Time to download your free resume template
- How to choose the right font
- Contact details - not as easy as you may think
- The use - and misuse - of bullet points
- The best way to present your work history
- Should you use acronyms? Here is your answer
- Test your knowledge of ATS optimised content for your resume
- Tailoring your resume to each application
- Don't forget your social resume
- Always do this one very boring but absolutely vital thing
- Review of key takeaways
- And finally...
Is this course really 100% free?
How long will I have access to this course?
We haven't placed any time restrictions on it so you can come back to review the information anytime you want.
Will you write my resume for me?
Yes, that is a service we offer but this course doesn't include it.
Will you help me if I get stuck or don't understand something?
Sure we can. You'll be able to add comments as you go through it so we can help you out.